1. My reason leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.
2. my reason leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.
3. I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care my aged mother in a distant city.
4. My reason leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.
5. I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporters office.
6 . I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.
7. I left them a tnight ago， owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.
8. I left the position with the sesire of improving my position.
9. I left the office on acount of the discontinuance of the business.
10. I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.
11. The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.
12. Untunately I have had to leave my position， as my employers ave been ced to lequidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.