1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
2. the past five years， I have been engaged as a correspondence clerk.
3. I am able to take dictation in English and trancribe them rapidly into Chinese.
4. the pst three years， I have served as a private secretary to Mr. T. Tang whom you know well， and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong.
5. Being well acquainted with office works， I could make myself generally useful， should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
6. I ahve received an English education， and have a slight knowledge of Spanish. I took a Spanish course in college.
7. I have been at the City Commerical College， where I have acquired a knowledge of English， mathematics and elementary busienss practice.
8. I have just left school， but have a good knoledge of English.
9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute， and typewriting at 55 words English
10. I have received a good education， and know English， Spanish and shorthand.
11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand， and can write ninety words per minute.
12. At school I won a schoarship and the first prize in speech contest.
13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University， and have in addition the M. A. degree from UCLA.
14. I am just over twenty-four years ofage and have left school about two months ago， during which time I have been striving to make myself proficient in shorthand， and typewriting， and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
15. Since leaving school， I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes， and hve now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectvely.
16. I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
17. I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School， and hve recently completed the business course at the T. Unviersity of Commerce.
18. My education is as follows: A full， three year commercial course in the U-D High School. From this school I graducated with honour in June， 1975.
19. I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by double-entry.
20. all the time I was in their employ， I had the sole charge of their correspondence.
Useful wording in application letters